Friday, September 24, 2010

9.9.10


Playing with dad is one of the greatest joys in Holden's life. On the weekends, you can just tell Holden misses his dad (as do I). He will now hand me my cell phone and say "dad," so I can call him and he can talk to his dad. When Kurt pulled in the driveway from school the other day, I said "Holden dad is home!" he dropped his juice box and ran to the door, as I opened the door and Holden saw Kurt he got the biggest smile on his face and said, "DADDY!" This semester has been really hard, Kurt is at school 4 days a week and studying a huge majority of the time after school and still works on the weekends. So the time that he is home, is so special and I love watching these 2 play, wrestle, and laugh until their stomachs hurt. I love you boys

No comments:

Post a Comment