Friday, March 26, 2010

3.25.10

My 25th Birthday! It was Kurt's spring break so we were actually able to spend the whole day together which NEVER happens. So here is how my birthday went

-Kurt woke up with Holden and let me sleep in :)
-Went to breakfast at Ruth's diner and had their delicious biscuits
-Kurt got me a spa package...so I was able to get a massage and it was heavenly!
-Came home and while I was getting my massage Kurt called a plummer to fix our horrible draining tub and sink....finally!
-Kurt got me flowers and a sweet card
-Ran some errands with the family
-Went to Wing Coop for $.50 wing night...so we split 25 wings between us haha :)
-Came home and put Holden to bed
-Kurt went and got us Maggie Moo's and apparently they knew it was my birthday because they had my favoite flavors, pistacho and amaretto...so good!
-Watched District 9 and I fell asleep within 10 minutes of it starting

I had such a great day and here are some pictures to prove it!




Our self timer family picture!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! It sounds like it was a fabulous day. Any day where the hubs takes the babe in the morning...always a good day.

    ReplyDelete