Sunday, March 28, 2010

3.28.10

Holden is still taking 2 naps a day. After his first nap he is usually in a pretty good mood. Its a whole other story after his second nap. He wakes up very crabby. I almost don't want to have him take a second nap because he will cry for a good 3o min to hour after he wakes up. So here he is right after he has woken up, and yes I'm the mom who takes pictures of her child crying instead of comforting for a second.

MUCH happier baby. I was finishing up washing the dinner dishes and I asked Holden if he wanted to take a bath, well he looked at me and crawled as fast as he could to the bathroom. He pulled himself up on the bath tub and started squealing with excitement. I love that he loves to take baths! It does make it difficult after hes been in the bath for 30 min to get him out without a tantrum.
Cute naked bum. I'm sure he will be mortified when hes older to know I put a picture of his little bum on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment