Sunday, May 16, 2010

5.16.10

We had such a fun Sunday. The day started out GREAT since Holden slept until 8:45am. He usually wakes up anywhere between 6-7am. Then we went and met Kurt and all his boys for a barbecue at the park. Holden loved playing with the basketball and volleyball. After the park, Holden and I went to Kerri's house to hang out for a few hours. We were both husband-less this weekend. I loved just hanging out front letting the kids play.

Jariki pulling Sophie on her rollerblades.
Kate helping Holden put the helmet on and then 2 seconds later he wanted it off

Sitting on the lawn eating his toes...yumm
Holden is always happy being outside
Well, I went to Florida last weekend and finally came to terms that I have got to lose weight before we go to the Bahamas at the end of June. When we were at the beach and I felt uncomfortable taking off my beach cover up, I knew it was time to go on a diet. So no sugar starting Monday until the Bahamas and I'm going to start "counting points," which is like Weight Watchers. So tonight I had pumpkin chocolate chip cookies at Kerri's house and on my way home stopped at McDonalds for my love...the $1 sundae. I had to get my last amount of sugar in before Monday. So if you see me going for any sort of sugar, slap my hand! Here's to losing weight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment