Sunday, February 21, 2010

2.20.10

I have been snapping pictures all day just to test different settings and lighting. So we are doing "A day in the life of Holden"





First thing in the morning Holden gets his bottle and watches Sesame Street. His wake up call is anywhere from 6:00 to 6:30



Breakfast time! We wait about a hour after his bottle to eat breakfast. Today breakfast consisted of graham cracker sticks, banana, and yogurt.





Then Holden plays for a little while



He gets a second bottle



Then beautiful nap time which lasts about 2 hours....

When he woke up we took Riki to the dog park and ran some errands. I didn't bring the camera with us, it would have been a little tricky with the dog and carrying Holden.





Play some more

Change our top to eat messy leftover spaghetti for lunch.


And melt down just in time for our 2nd nap! Change back out of our messy spaghetti shirt and go to sleep!


Wake up veryy crabby!!!!



But manage to play some more before dinner and bed. He was playing with the lens cap and it went under the bathroom door. I love when he crouches down to find something. I know this picture is dark, I can't figure out how to lighten it up without using the flash. I'm sure I will figure it out :)

Eat dinner Morningstar veggie burger dipped in ketchup and carrots, corn, and peas.

I didn't get any pictures after dinner. I gave him a quick bath and he totally melted down after and went right to bed!

So there we go, day in the life of Holden. I think I took over 300 pictures. I love playing around with all the settings and functions on the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment