Saturday, February 27, 2010

2.26.10

Holden destroying his new book. I turned my back for like 10 seconds and he already had ripped off a few of the letters.

I was looking back through the blog and realized it looks like we NEVER leave our house. If you were to read the blog it consists of eating in the high chair, reading, and playing with toys. Trust me, we do leave the house I just never take our big new camera with us because we don't have a case for it yet. So I will try to get some more variety going on with the pictures!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. The book thing drives me crazy...Josh destroyed a library book in 2 seconds when he was around Holden's age. He just ripped page after page after page right out of the book, and when I yelled "Stop!" he ripped faster before I could get to him.

    ReplyDelete