Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2.21.10

As you have seen before, Holden loves getting the crackers out from the cabinet and feed himself. Well today he decided to also feed Jariki and it is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. He thought it was so funny, he would get super nervous when he put his hand to her mouth. But Jariki was extremely sweet and took it from his hands very gently.

Very excited, I know its a little blurry but I thought it was too cute of Holden's expression

Jariki patiently waiting for another cracker. I think he fed her at least 15 crackers and I took over 200 pictures.
Maybe they will become friends after all!

Then just had to post this picture. Holden fell while trying to climb the entertainment center and hit his head right on the corner....poor guy

No comments:

Post a Comment