Friday, November 12, 2010

11.6.10

Eric and Nina went to St. George so Nina could run a 1/2 marathon. I offered to watch the 4 kids and I had Holden..yep thats right I watched 5 kids all by myself. It was pretty hard and I love my nieces and nephews, but it was tough...very tough. I have a LOT of respect for what Nina does all day everyday, she is an amazing mom. She has so much patience and love.

We played outside a lot, had a leaf leaf fight, and watched a movie and popped popcorn! I think we had a fun time!

Evy trying to pull Holden. They played so cute the whole weekend.
Playing basketball
Abby is growing up so fast and she is so good with Holden. She was a huge helper, she cleaned the counters, helped me make vanilla pudding, played with the kids, helped Evy get ready for church, etc.

Will started pulling the kids around in the wagon and pretended like it was a train. He made up stops and they all had a lot of fun being pulled around.

No comments:

Post a Comment