Monday, November 22, 2010

Grateful for Kurt

I'm grateful for Kurt who worked 40 hours this weekend, got home at midnight last night, and worked on homework until 1:45am and got up at 7:30am for school. He works so hard for this family I feel like I will never know how to re pay him for it all. He usually comes home from school and plays and plays with Holden while I get dinner ready. Gets Holden ready and in bed, and goes back to school work. I don't want this to sound like I'm complaining, I just wanted to express his dedication to family, school, and work. You have been through so much this summer, but you continue to power on daily. You are an inspiration to me and I know Holden will grow up to respect and try to be like you. So Kurt, a million trillion thank you's for everything you do for our family. We love you

I'm trying do a grateful post everyday this week!



1 comment:

  1. I love that guy, too. I'm so proud of everything you both are doing in your lives. You're wonderful.

    ReplyDelete