Sunday, October 24, 2010

10.12.10

On Tuesday I went for a run with Val, Bri and Celia came down to hang out for a few days, Celia and Holden really had a fun time playing together, started sewing the costume, and later at night Bri, Chelsea, and I went to the Jack Johnson concert.

Holden and Kurt playing the piano. I love to listen to Kurt play, he doesn't very often but he can pick it up pretty easily
Celia helping Val get started
My first experience sewing! I really really enjoyed it. It took us a long time, but that was because Val was having to teach me the very basics of everything. I'm grateful she had the patience to teach me and show me the ways!
We had a mellow day at home and the babies were getting a little restless. So while I was sewing with Val, Bri took the kids outside to play with water! They loved to fill the buckets and dump the water everywhere

Bri, Chelsea, and I headed to the Jack Johnson concert. It's so nice to get out and have some real adult conversation and not worry about Holden. G-Love and Special Sauce performed and then Jack Johnson came out. I haven't listened to Jack in a while, so it definitely renewed my love for him! Thanks again Bri for taking us, I had such a fun time!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Kurt and Holden at the piano. I'm so glad you guys had a good trip.

    ReplyDelete