Friday, July 2, 2010

6.16.10

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIANA BETH!!!

We spent most of the day at the beach. We were definitely getting a little ancy at the Youngberg house. So a very kind family in the Youngberg's ward offered up their beach house in Newport, less than a block from the beach! It was just what we needed, there were over 20 people at the Youngberg house and tensions and emotions were so high so this was nice to go to relax!

Mike, Briana, and Celia
Chelsea and her boyfriend Jared joined us at the beach
Kurt and Holden
Holden LOVING the beach...wish we lived closer

Love this picture of these 2.
Not the best picture..it was a really hard day. I was feeling so overwhelmed, I really think everything was just hitting me at the same time. Luckily, our little family of 3 biked a mile or so to dinner on the Newport Pier. It was just what I needed to clear my head

Celebrating Bri's birthday back at the beach house
The other side of the room!

No comments:

Post a Comment