Thursday, July 22, 2010

7.11.10

First of all, Happy Birthday to my sister, Cara!!!

(Photo taken in 2007 for her bachelorette party!)

We were in Vancouver WA for my nieces baby blessing. She is beautiful, eats well, sleeps well, and I didn't hear her cry once for the few days I was there...very impressive.

Dad, his daughters, and grandkids

Ang, Dad, and Sariah

Holden loved playing with all the new toys, he was in heaven!!

Cam and Sariah
Sleeping Sariah
Cam and Sariah again. I'm amazed about how good he is with babies and kids. He loves playing with them and holding them. Holden LOVES his Uncle Cam, anything Cam does he laughs and laughs. He is such a good uncle and brother! I miss him so much.
Holden playing with Grandpa
Mary, Cam, Sariah, Dad, and Holden
Yummm sticky buns in the dutch oven
Grandpa and Holden
Cam and Holden

1 comment: